Yoga is science of right living into daily life it works on all aspects of a person physical,vital, mental,emotional, psychic and spiritual. Our Yoga Team leader Mrs.Vibha Vaibhav Chorge International yoga Teacher Under Certification QCI Exams held by Ministry of Aush. Government of India. Mrs Vibha Vaibhav Chorge Diploma specialist in yogic science and Naturopathy from Dr.D Y Patil University ,Nerul , Navi Mumbai we conduct special sessions and Tours on Yoga and provide important tips about Yoga and Naturopathy.
Yoga is no ancient myth buried in oblivion it is the most valuable inheritance of the present it the essential need of today and culture of tomorrow. Yoga asanas do remove the physical discomfort accumulated during a day at the office sitting in a chair , hunched over a desk .relaxing techniques help to maximized the effectiveness of ever diminishing time off in an age of heavy stress, work load , mobile phones ,beeper’s and 24 hours shopping yogic practices make great personal and even business sense. Yoga is science of right living and such is intended to incorporate into daily life it works on all aspects of a person. the physical ,vital, mental, emotional , psychic and spiritual. The word yoga means unity or oneness and id derived from the Sanskrit word yuj Which mean to join. Yoga is means of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind, emotions. Yoga aims at bring different bodily functions into perfect coordination so that they work for good of the whole body. Physical and mental cleaning and strengthening is one of yoga”s most important achievement. According medical scientist yoga therapy is successful because of the balance created in the nervous and endocrine systems which directly inferences’ all the other systems and organs of the body. Most people in the 21th century yoga was simply a means of maintaining health and well being in an increasing stressful society.
Yoga Asana (physical practice), Pranayama (breathing techniques), and Meditation (Dhyana) into Everyone's work day can be
1. Yoga at Home : We are a group of Yoga professionals having trained in various forms of Yoga who Train You to Teach you Asanas Keep your Book Healthy.
2. Yoga therapy : Therapeutic yoga is an inherently holistic approach, simultaneously working on the body, mind, and spirit. Various yoga practices systematically strengthen different systems in the body, including the heart and cardiovascular system, the lungs, muscles, and the nervous system. Yoga practices can improve function of the digestive system, foster psychological well-being, and improve oxygen delivery to tissues. Yoga also can help the body more efficiently remove waste products, carcinogens, and cellular toxins.
3. Yoga Retreat : Taking time out to go on a yoga retreat is such a special and beautiful gift that you can give yourself. It's an opportunity to reconnect to yourself, to deepen your yoga practice, to connect with like-minded people and to nourish, restore and reset the body, soul and mind.
4. Office Yoga : Yoga at Work, Office Yoga, Chair Yoga, Standing Yoga.
5. Corporate Yoga Programs : Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
Decline in stress-related sick occurrences ,Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task .Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations .Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion Better customer service Enhanced employee attitude and outlook General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
6. Yoga Teacher Training Sessions and Certification : Yoga Teacher Training in an internationally recognized and supervised by the most experienced Yoga trainers, which will enable you to find your own voice as an aspiring trainer. Yoga Teacher Training courses are conducted in a fun, casual and dynamic atmosphere, which also includes the Yogic convention.
7. Pregnancy Yoga : Yoga in pregnancy is a great way to stay active and is healthy for you and your baby. Yoga Sessions in pregnancy use relaxation and breathing techniques with postures that are adapted for pregnancy. Yoga has been shown to reduce anxiety and to help women stay calm in pregnancy and labour. It can also improve your sleep.
8. Medical yoga : Yoga asanas have been used in conjunction with Ayurveda medicine for a long time and it therapeutic benefits have been scientifically established.Medicinal Yoga are rigorously educated in a fusion of anatomy, physiology, and bio-mechanics with the traditional practice of yoga. Through our yoga teacher training's, we extensively instruct our teachers to work with you and your healthcare provider to find a yoga practice that is a therapeutic adjunct to your medical care.
“Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, science of well-being, science of youthfulness, science of integrating body, mind and soul.” More Info call +91 9967660404
Yoga Training Certification, yoga Sessions and Naturopathy healthcare - Together with Ashtanga Institute - Dr.Sandeep Dongre l Rasmita Sabat l Vibha(Chaitali) Chorge I