Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
About the Activity:
30 Minutes Before Event Time
The Indonesian island – Bali has much to offer when it comes to calming down the Shopaholic within you. From exquisite designer wear to Kopi Luwak coffee, and much more, it’s got something for everyone, and the pocket-friendly prices only make shopping in Balimore fun. So, it wouldn’t be wrong to call Bali as the haven of shopping. Grab your notepad while you take a look at these best things to buy, so you know exactly where to head out and what to buy on your next trip to Bali.
• Day 1 –
Upon your arrival at the airport, get picked up and transferred to your hotel.
Stay overnight in the hotel.
• Day 2 – Nusadua – Uluwatu temple day tour, 8 – 10 hours
Today, you will set out for a day tour that starts at 09:00 am.
Visit Nusadua and Uluwatu temple.
At Nusadua beach, indulge your heart with some water based activities, water blow Nusadua, have lunch at local restaurant, Pandawa beach and in the evening, watch the mesmerising sunset from Uluwatu temple.
Later, enjoy the kecak fire dance.
Return to your hotel at night.
• Day 3 – Bedugul Tanah Lot temple, 10 hours
Start the day tour at 9.00 am. Visit Bedugul Tanah Lot temple.
Visit Taman Ayun temple, Jatiluwih and have lunch and witness the beautiful Pacung rice terraces, Bratan lake temple, market candi kuning and return to you hotel.
• Day 4 – Volcano Tours, 8-10 hours
Get picked up from your hotel around 08:20 am and start the Volcano Tours, watch the famous Barong dance performance, visit art handcrafts village, coffee and fruits plantation, Kintamani show, relish the volcano and lake view etc.
Post lunch, set off to visit volcano Batur, Tegalalang rice terraces, Ubud area, Batuan village temple, monkey forest, Tegenungan waterfalls.
Return to your hotel afterwards.
• Day 5 – Optional tours
Feel free to choose either River Rafting or Visit Bali Safari Marine Park or Bali Waterbom Waterpark or relax for the day.
Stay overnight at your hotel.
• Day 6 – Departure
Check-out from the hotel and depart.
• 5 nights accommodation in 4 double rooms at The Kana Kuta 3 Star resort or other similar resort
• Daily breakfast
• Banana boat is 15 minutes
• Sea walker 30 minutes
• Parasailing 1 round
• Glass bottom boat ride and turtle Island visit
• Airport transfers and all the transportation during the tour
Things to Carry
• Comfortable footwear
• Water bottle
• Personal medicine kit, if any
• This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
• The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
• Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.