Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Phuket is regarded as one of the top beach destinations in the world. The fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns make the city a lovable holiday destination. It nestles in balmy Andaman Sea waters on Thailand’s Indian Ocean coastline. The climate here is hot and humid throughout the year and the hottest season is generally considered to be from March to early May. The culture here is a melting pot of indigenous Thais, ethnic Malays, Thai-Chinese, and even sea gypsies. The island is home to many seaside resorts, spas, hotels, cafes and has a wide choice of dining and partying options to choose from. It is Thailand’s biggest island that is 49 km long but doesn’t even feel like an island.
30 Minutes Before Event Time
Some of the best places like Phi Phi Islands and Krabi Islands are very accessible from here and are counted among the best tourist places in Phuket. Chalong Bay, largest town acts as a harbour for outgoing boats to Phi Phi island and others south islands. Phuket is blessed with more than 30 amazing beaches like Patong beach, Kata, Karon and Kamala beach. The main resort town of Patong has many nightclubs, bars and discos where youngsters are usually spotted in majority. The interior parts of this city are quite unexplored. They are very fertile hilly expanse that consists of mangrove forests, fishing villages, rubber and pineapple plantations. Overall, Phuket is stunning and has breathtaking views. It is surely a paradise for every beach bum. Offering the best tourist places in Phuket, it is a must visit for everyone.
• Day 1 –
Upon your arrival at Phuket International Airport, get transferred to your hotel or resort.
Check-in and rest of the day will be at your own leisure.
Stay overnight at hotel/resort in Phuket.
• Day 2 –
Phuket City Tour
Get ready to indulge in a half day tour of Phuket after breakfast.
You can witness the Portugal style of architecture in every building and explore the colorful markets.
Also discover Wat Chalong, Rawai Beach, Gypsy Village and Cape Promthep.
Plan and spend rest of the day as you wish to.
Stay overnight at the hotel / resort in Phuket.
• Day 3 –
Phi Phi Island Tour
After breakfast, begin your Phi Phi Island tour. The lush green jungles on the beachfront and the huge cliffs on the water are the main attractive feature of Phi Phi Island.
Get back to your hotel and stay overnight in Phuket.
• Day 4 –
A complete day is at your disposal; spend it as you wish to.
Stay overnight in Phuket.
• Day 5 –
James Bond Island
Be excited to visit James Bond Island by a long boat and cruise the Phang Nga Bay.
Located 25 KM north of Phuket, the island is famous for a number of limestone cliffs erected out of the waters.
A James Bond movie has this as its setting and hence the name.
Then proceed to visit the Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee.
Also, feel enthusiastic to do canoeing through the limestone caves into the mangrove forests.
Return to your hotel and stay overnight in Phuket.
• Day 6 –
Check-out after breakfast and depart.
• Breakfast on all days
• Indian lunch on Phi Phi island tour
• Indian lunch on James Bond island tour
• All transportation during the trip including airport transfer
Things to Carry
• Extra set of clothes
• Comfortable footwear
• This activity can be availed as a private or group tour
• The tour can be customized
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-30 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
• The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
• The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
• In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
• Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.